- Post-M&A, Staying on Brand Is Key for Beauty Companies October 25, 2016Ulta’s Mary Dillon said newly acquired brands should “be who they are.”
- Alli Webb Pens a Volume on Achieving the Perfect Blowout at Home October 25, 2016The hairstylist and Drybar founder has released her first book, “The Drybar Guide to Good Hair for All.”
- P&G Continues to Refocus Olay, Reduces Counters in China October 25, 2016The company reported stable net sales Tuesday, at $16.5 billion.
- P&G Sales Stay Constant October 25, 2016The company expects the sale of 41 beauty brands to Coty to drive EPS up.
- L’Oréal Recognized for Climate Change Mitigation Strategy October 25, 2016The world’s largest beauty company was given an “A” grade in the annual CDP ranking.
- Inter Parfums SA Sales Rise 11.5% in Q3 October 25, 2016On the back of a strong third quarter, the company raised its guidance for full-year 2016.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...