- eSalon’s Birthday Present: $30 Million October 2, 2015The online service blends hair coloring for clients based on their individual profiles.
- Dermstore Gets a Facelift for Future Growth October 2, 2015Dermstore, a California-based subsidiary of Target Corp., has unveiled its revamped Web site, new logo and new tagline, all part of a building block for the future.
- Josie Maran Re-envisions Her Cosmetics Line October 2, 2015As Josie Maran prepares to enter her ninth year in business with Josie Maran Cosmetics, the former model-turned-beauty entrepreneur is rejuvenating her brand to bring it into the future.
- East Meets West in Maison Kitsuné for Shu Uemura Line October 2, 2015Heather Boo is the face of the fun collection, which features a range beauty products and accessories.
- Montblanc Extends Fragrance License With Interparfums SA October 2, 2015The new 10-year contract runs through Dec. 31, 2025.
- Petra Tucker-Moss Rejoining Drew Barrymore as Copresident of Flower October 1, 2015The moves signals a plan to build up the Flower business.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...