- 10-Year-Old Per-fékt Beauty Sees Bright Future Ahead May 25, 2016With support from owner Cosmetic Design Group, the Los Angeles-based beauty brand looks to ramp up growth within its existing specialty retail distribution.
- L’Oréal Keeps Upping Its Women’s Fragrance Quotient May 25, 2016The world’s largest beauty company today ranks first in the men’s prestige scent category worldwide.
- Li & Fung’s Beauty Division Unveils New Developments May 25, 2016LF Beauty is inviting Asian beauty companies into its Shanghai headquarters until the end of May to unveil the latest work of its research and development team.
- Gen Z Wants Ethical Luxury, Says Future Lab’s Claire Hobson May 25, 2016Gen Z will look for luxury products from brands that care about sustainability.
- Estée Lauder Details Restructuring Plan Costs May 24, 2016The business plans to incur between $600 million and $700 million in restructuring or other costs related to the Leading Beauty Forward initiative.
- Christophe Robin Debuts New Paris Salon May 24, 2016The colorist wanted to make the 1,555-square-foot space feel like home.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...