- Unilever Adds Murad to Growing Prestige Portfolio July 3, 2015Unilever’s ceo Paul Polman said the clinical skin-care brand has “excellent potential for expansion.”
- Paco Rabanne’s Olympéa Brings Back the Power Woman July 2, 2015Industry sources estimate Paco Rabanne’s new feminine fragrance will ring up $150 million in first-year retail sales worldwide.
- Unilever Inks Deal to Acquire Los Angeles-based Murad July 2, 2015Brand is one in a string to be snapped up by Unilever this year.
- Elizabeth Arden Takes a Close Look at Fragrances July 2, 2015The beauty firm intends to make changes to the fragrance portfolio, including trimming the number of stockkeeping units and altering its go-to market strategy.
- L’Oréal’s Yichang Plant to Have Zero Carbon Footprint This Year July 2, 2015The move is part of the French beauty giant’s Sharing Beauty With All sustainability program.
- June Jacobs Launches Rapid Repair Healing Cream July 2, 2015June Jacobs launches a healing cream that helped her battle breast cancer.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...