- Rituals Plans to Boost Presence in New York With New Stores February 5, 2016Raymond Cloosterman, the founder and owner of Rituals, is set to add three more New York City doors this spring, with a goal of having 10 Rituals doors in the city by year's end.
- Schwarzkopf: Seeing Opportunities in the U.S. Mass Hair-Care Market February 5, 2016Schwarzkopf is rolling its Claudia Schiffer-created hair-care line to the U.S. mass market this month.
- Kylie Jenner Sells Out — Again February 5, 2016A second launch of lip colors confirms her marketability.
- Estée Lauder Increases Sales by 3% February 5, 2016The company’s strategic modernization initiative caused accelerated orders, which caused a drop in the 2015 numbers.
- The Smell Test: Creed Royal Mayfair February 5, 2016The majority of judges gave this scent high praise for its fusion of floral and oriental notes — an “unexpected balance” that proved bold and captivating. Still, a few found the composition sour and confusing.
- Joya Opens Flagship in Clinton Hill February 5, 2016Joya opened its flagship doors to the public on Friday.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...