- L’Oréal CEO Talks Competition, Digital and Market Evolution July 31, 2015Jean-Paul Agon addressed financial analysts and journalists during a conference call on Friday morning to review first-half results.
- L’Occitane Teams With Glamsquad July 31, 2015L’Occitane teams up with Glamsquad to bring clients its assortment of skin care.
- MANA Products Launches Direct Selling Skin-care Line Junetics July 31, 2015MANA Products develops and manufactures a new direct selling skin care line called Junetics.
- Cover FX Expands Its Customization Offerings July 31, 2015Cover FX expands its customization offerings with a line of four serums.
- Shiseido Q1 Sales, Profits Jump July 31, 2015The Japanese company saw double-digit jumps in sales and profits for the first quarter of the year on the back of strong business both in Japan and internationally.
- Beauty Retailers Fear Gels Flooding Nail Market July 31, 2015Chains wonder if the industry has gotten over “gelous” with me-too brands.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...