- Byrdie Touches Down in the U.K. November 24, 2015Online beauty platform has hired local staff in U.K.
- Amy Nadine and the Glam Squad Setup Shop in Costco November 24, 2015The celebrity makeup artist is the latest to join the Beauty Most Wanted collection of brands aimed at putting Costco on the prestige map.
- Kid-Friendly SoCozy Finds Its Groove November 24, 2015The brand is on a growth trajectory, including its latest offering, Boing, a hair-care line for kids with textured tresses.
- Emotions and Tech Help Madison Reed in Hair-color Market November 24, 2015Madison Reed ceo Amy Errett uses Google Hangouts, a mobile-first strategy and Amazon Payments to tackle the $50 billion hair care market and help women have good hair days.
- Wenker Sets Up Shop at gloProfessional November 23, 2015Former Dermalogica president settles in at gloProfessional.
- Cosmoprof Asia Registers Record Numbers November 23, 2015The Asian edition of the beauty fair closed its twentieth anniversary with a 5.5 percent increase in visitors.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...