- L’Oréal Paris Names Blogger as New Ambassador October 6, 2015Kristina Bazan, the founder of Kayture, joins the brand’s lineup including Julianne Moore, Naomi Watts and Blake Lively.
- Style Expert Bobbie Thomas to Launch Cosmetics Line on HSN October 6, 2015“Today” show style expert Bobbie Thomas is teaming up with her best friend Andrea Devos Abraham to launch Woosh Beauty by ProGirl via HSN later this month. Thomas’ first appearance on the channel is Oct. 30.
- Givaudan Inaugurates Active Ingredients Production Line October 5, 2015The expanded site in Pomacle, France, represents an investment of 11 million Swiss francs, or $11.3 million.
- eSalon’s Birthday Present: $30 Million October 2, 2015The online service blends hair coloring for clients based on their individual profiles.
- Dermstore Gets a Facelift for Future Growth October 2, 2015Dermstore, a California-based subsidiary of Target Corp., has unveiled its revamped Web site, new logo and new tagline, all part of a building block for the future.
- Josie Maran Re-envisions Her Cosmetics Line October 2, 2015As Josie Maran prepares to enter her ninth year in business with Josie Maran Cosmetics, the former model-turned-beauty entrepreneur is rejuvenating her brand to bring it into the future.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...