- Chanel Names Beauty Executives to New Roles August 27, 2015Evelyn Couzijn has been named senior vice president of sales, Fragrance and Beauté, while Eric Hogan has been named vice president, marketing point of sale for Chanel Fragrance and Beauté.
- Givaudan Sets Financial Guidance Through 2020 August 27, 2015The Swiss flavors and fragrance supplier said it targets an average organic sales growth of 4 to 5 percent for the next five years.
- Beauty’s Celebrity Fragrance Continuum August 27, 2015Beauty companies just can’t quit the celebrity circus.
- Sarah Horowitz Looks Beyond Indie Fragrance for the Mainstream August 26, 2015The indie fragrance queen reaches for a wider audience with Biography Scents of Self.
- Scouted by Sephora Program to Highlight Niche Brands August 26, 2015Scouted by Sephora will highlight niche brands with limited, if any, brand awareness in North America, and named by Sephora merchants as being standout lines.
- Carol’s Daughter Ad Campaign Seeks to Empower Young Women August 26, 2015The campaign, which begins this week, will include a series of videos from influencers — including CNN’s Michaela Angela Davis — discussing what makes them stand out.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...