- Beiersdorf Sales Dip 1.9% in Q1 May 4, 2016Negative exchange rates drove the decline, particularly in the Americas.
- Consumers Shift Spending to Feel-Good Retailers, Survey Says May 3, 2016Sephora, Ulta Beauty and Bath & Body Works were in the top 10.
- Zoë Kravitz Is YSL Beauty’s New Muse May 3, 2016The actress and musician will front a social media campaign for the L'Oréal-owned brand.
- Barneys Newcomer Inspiritu Explores Spirituality Through Scent May 3, 2016The Italian candle and scent brand has entered the prestige department store's fine fragrance assortment in New York and Beverly Hills.
- Coty Grows Cosmetics Sales, Sees Declines in Fragrance May 3, 2016The company is in the middle of buying 41 beauty brands from P&G.
- Estée Lauder Posts 3% Net Sales Increase May 3, 2016The company had a 7 percent gain in net sales for makeup, and a 3 percent decline in skin care.
Know Your Senses.
Senses New York Salon & Spa was designed with a purpose – to make you look and feel your best. It is the place to experience both timeless techniques and superlative customer care. At Senses New York we offer an array of invigorating hair, skin, waxing, massage, makeup, and nail services to meet your every need.
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT
Senses Locks Of Love
View All Blog Posts
Master Colorist CertificationDOUBLE CONGRATS to our very super talented STACEY SMOKER for getting Certified as a MASTER COLORIST ASSOCIATE for GOLDWELL,...